We are pleased to announce that Eradicating Ecocide, by Polly Higgins, is included in the Spring selection of the 2011 People’s Book Prize. Voting will be open until the 31st of May 2011. To vote go to www.peoplesbookprize.co.uk
September 10, 2015
October 13, 2012
April 16, 2012
December 22, 2012
- Understanding Land-value Taxation
- The End of Taxation
- Mens Creatrix – The Creator Mind : William Temple and Brexit
- Overcoming Poverty
- A History of Land Value Taxation in Pittsburgh
- Tony Blair initiative to solve housing crisis
- Would Henry George’s ‘Remedy’ help us combat today’s global crises?
- Economics Prizes for Anthony Werner and Fred Harrison
- Tax Reform needed to avoid another spectacular crash
- To Tax or to Borrow?