A lucid exposition of the merits of Land-Value Taxation and the contribution of Henry George to the science of political economy by Edward Miller has appeared on the website of the Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies.
February 20, 2011
June 6, 2012
March 12, 2013
- BOOK REVIEW: How our Economy really works
- Should the World Economic Forum prioritise Climate Change over Economics?
- Poverty is not Natural
- Models of Fair Public Ownership
- How Our Economy Really Works
- A legal duty of care for the Earth
- Understanding Land-value Taxation
- The End of Taxation
- Mens Creatrix – The Creator Mind : William Temple and Brexit
- Overcoming Poverty