Walter Rybeck’s Re-solving the Economic Puzzle, we are sorry to say, did not win the People’s Book Prize for 2012, but voters left some insightful comments, expressing their appreciation of the book which may be viewed at this link.
May 16, 2014
September 10, 2015
August 10, 2017
- Models of Fair Public Ownership
- How Our Economy Really Works
- A legal duty of care for the Earth
- Understanding Land-value Taxation
- The End of Taxation
- Mens Creatrix – The Creator Mind : William Temple and Brexit
- Overcoming Poverty
- A History of Land Value Taxation in Pittsburgh
- Tony Blair initiative to solve housing crisis
- Would Henry George’s ‘Remedy’ help us combat today’s global crises?