Walter Rybeck’s Re-solving the Economic Puzzle, we are sorry to say, did not win the People’s Book Prize for 2012, but voters left some insightful comments, expressing their appreciation of the book which may be viewed at this link.
- BOOK REVIEW: How our Economy really works
- Should the World Economic Forum prioritise Climate Change over Economics?
- Poverty is not Natural
- Models of Fair Public Ownership
- How Our Economy Really Works
- A legal duty of care for the Earth
- Understanding Land-value Taxation
- The End of Taxation
- Mens Creatrix – The Creator Mind : William Temple and Brexit
- Overcoming Poverty