The Fair Tax was launched in Dublin on 18th September and will be discussed at an event at Trinity College, Dublin on 24th September at 7.30 pm. After the event, the Frontline team (a popular current affairs programme on RTE 1) have agreed to allow time on their programme to discuss SVT in the wider context of the Irish government not discussing or engaging with the public on important issues. The programme starts at 10.30 pm.
- BOOK REVIEW: How our Economy really works
- Should the World Economic Forum prioritise Climate Change over Economics?
- Poverty is not Natural
- Models of Fair Public Ownership
- How Our Economy Really Works
- A legal duty of care for the Earth
- Understanding Land-value Taxation
- The End of Taxation
- Mens Creatrix – The Creator Mind : William Temple and Brexit
- Overcoming Poverty