The Fair Tax was launched in Dublin on 18th September and will be discussed at an event at Trinity College, Dublin on 24th September at 7.30 pm. After the event, the Frontline team (a popular current affairs programme on RTE 1) have agreed to allow time on their programme to discuss SVT in the wider context of the Irish government not discussing or engaging with the public on important issues. The programme starts at 10.30 pm.
December 19, 2010
November 2, 2011
September 29, 2017
September 22, 2017
- How Our Economy Really Works
- A legal duty of care for the Earth
- Understanding Land-value Taxation
- The End of Taxation
- Mens Creatrix – The Creator Mind : William Temple and Brexit
- Overcoming Poverty
- A History of Land Value Taxation in Pittsburgh
- Tony Blair initiative to solve housing crisis
- Would Henry George’s ‘Remedy’ help us combat today’s global crises?
- Economics Prizes for Anthony Werner and Fred Harrison