The Fair Tax was launched in Dublin on 18th September and will be discussed at an event at Trinity College, Dublin on 24th September at 7.30 pm. After the event, the Frontline team (a popular current affairs programme on RTE 1) have agreed to allow time on their programme to discuss SVT in the wider context of the Irish government not discussing or engaging with the public on important issues. The programme starts at 10.30 pm.
October 13, 2012
October 18, 2010
June 25, 2014
- Understanding Land-value Taxation
- The End of Taxation
- Mens Creatrix – The Creator Mind : William Temple and Brexit
- Overcoming Poverty
- A History of Land Value Taxation in Pittsburgh
- Tony Blair initiative to solve housing crisis
- Would Henry George’s ‘Remedy’ help us combat today’s global crises?
- Economics Prizes for Anthony Werner and Fred Harrison
- Tax Reform needed to avoid another spectacular crash
- To Tax or to Borrow?