The Traumatised Society by Fred Harrison has been selected for the Non-fiction Spring 2013 People’s Book Prize Collection. Voting will be open until the 20th May. If Fred Harrison gets enough votes, he will go through to a second vote to determine the winner of the non-fiction prize between 20th and 29th May. To vote go to www.peoplesbookprize.co.uk.
March 31, 2011
November 3, 2015
January 26, 2012
June 29, 2012
- Should the World Economic Forum prioritise Climate Change over Economics?
- Poverty is not Natural
- Models of Fair Public Ownership
- How Our Economy Really Works
- A legal duty of care for the Earth
- Understanding Land-value Taxation
- The End of Taxation
- Mens Creatrix – The Creator Mind : William Temple and Brexit
- Overcoming Poverty
- A History of Land Value Taxation in Pittsburgh