Shepheard-Walwyn will be participating in the Book Fair at the annual Rethinking Economics Conference at Greenwich University in London on the 27th-28th of June. This is the third annual conference that aims to inspire people to rethink the future of economics in academia, media and policy-making. For more details click here.
- Should the World Economic Forum prioritise Climate Change over Economics?
- Poverty is not Natural
- Models of Fair Public Ownership
- How Our Economy Really Works
- A legal duty of care for the Earth
- Understanding Land-value Taxation
- The End of Taxation
- Mens Creatrix – The Creator Mind : William Temple and Brexit
- Overcoming Poverty
- A History of Land Value Taxation in Pittsburgh