Shepheard-Walwyn will be participating in the Book Fair at the annual Rethinking Economics Conference at Greenwich University in London on the 27th-28th of June. This is the third annual conference that aims to inspire people to rethink the future of economics in academia, media and policy-making. For more details click here.
May 21, 2015
September 30, 2010
March 26, 2012
December 4, 2010
- A legal duty of care for the Earth
- Understanding Land-value Taxation
- The End of Taxation
- Mens Creatrix – The Creator Mind : William Temple and Brexit
- Overcoming Poverty
- A History of Land Value Taxation in Pittsburgh
- Tony Blair initiative to solve housing crisis
- Would Henry George’s ‘Remedy’ help us combat today’s global crises?
- Economics Prizes for Anthony Werner and Fred Harrison
- Tax Reform needed to avoid another spectacular crash