In Progress and Poverty Henry George sought the ‘cause of industrial depressions and the increase of want with the increase of wealth’ and offered a ‘remedy’ which remains as relevant to the problems of poverty and inequality we face today, as when he first wrote, but it also opens a new way of dealing with environmental pollution.Read More
- Overcoming Poverty
- A History of Land Value Taxation in Pittsburgh
- Tony Blair initiative to solve housing crisis
- Would Henry George’s ‘Remedy’ help us combat today’s global crises?
- Economics Prizes for Anthony Werner and Fred Harrison
- Tax Reform needed to avoid another spectacular crash
- To Tax or to Borrow?
- Politics for the people, not just the privileged
- Rent Unmasked: Winner of The People’s Book Prize Best Achievement Award
- The People’s Budget