Shepheard-Walwyn have been invited to sponsor the 2011 Economics Conference, presented by the LSE SU Economics Society and LSE SU Finance Society to be held on the 12th of March. The theme of the conference is ‘The New Economy: Government policy, Economic Ideology and Financial Reform in the Global Recovery’. The opening session will be chaired by Sir Samuel Brittan of the Financial Times and a keynote address will be delivered by Lord Turner, Chairman of the Financial Services Authority.
2 September 2013
22 December 2018
1 April 2018
1 June 2018
- Famous buildings don’t just document the past, they also tell the future
- An Economy in harmony with the Environment
- Demand for new crime of Ecocide
- BOOK REVIEW: How our Economy really works
- Should the World Economic Forum prioritise Climate Change over Economics?
- Poverty is not Natural
- Models of Fair Public Ownership
- How Our Economy Really Works
- A legal duty of care for the Earth
- Understanding Land-value Taxation