Click here to see a film from Australia which explains why property booms and busts occur with remarkable regularity and how public infrastructure, especially roads and railways can be funded without taxing wages.
June 16, 2011
June 26, 2013
March 26, 2012
June 26, 2016
- An Economy in harmony with the Environment
- Demand for new crime of Ecocide
- BOOK REVIEW: How our Economy really works
- Should the World Economic Forum prioritise Climate Change over Economics?
- Poverty is not Natural
- Models of Fair Public Ownership
- How Our Economy Really Works
- A legal duty of care for the Earth
- Understanding Land-value Taxation
- The End of Taxation