Click here to see a film from Australia which explains why property booms and busts occur with remarkable regularity and how public infrastructure, especially roads and railways can be funded without taxing wages.
- Famous buildings don’t just document the past, they also tell the future
- An Economy in harmony with the Environment
- Demand for new crime of Ecocide
- BOOK REVIEW: How our Economy really works
- Should the World Economic Forum prioritise Climate Change over Economics?
- Poverty is not Natural
- Models of Fair Public Ownership
- How Our Economy Really Works
- A legal duty of care for the Earth
- Understanding Land-value Taxation