Walter Rybeck’s Re-solving the Economic Puzzle, we are sorry to say, did not win the People’s Book Prize for 2012, but voters left some insightful comments, expressing their appreciation of the book which may be viewed at this link.
- Famous buildings don’t just document the past, they also tell the future
- An Economy in harmony with the Environment
- Demand for new crime of Ecocide
- BOOK REVIEW: How our Economy really works
- Should the World Economic Forum prioritise Climate Change over Economics?
- Poverty is not Natural
- Models of Fair Public Ownership
- How Our Economy Really Works
- A legal duty of care for the Earth
- Understanding Land-value Taxation